We all use Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and other social networks. But what is stuck behind them? We think we know everything, do we?
Celebs, Brands and Fake Fans …
- Social media – connecting with everyone, including celebrities;
- Who pays celebs for likes and tweets?
What to believe online?
- Buying fans and followers- buying popularity
- Business – Dhaka, Bangladesh
3 dollars – 1000 Youtube views, only for 3 hours
15 dollars – 1000 Facebook likes
- Monopoly – take down the profile, because of fake likes.
Coca Cola – 6 millions fake views
Sir Billi – 65.000 likes
- Celebs tweet what brands say to tweet. (they send a dress to an actress – she tweets about it)
You give the gift, you get the tweet.
They come, they tweet.
Gifts give tweets.